Bio-Disk® combines nature with smart technology to purify wastewater
The E.P.C. new-tech improved RBC solution that effectively treats wastewater at any site, onsite. From small communities to large public facilities – environment-friendly, safe solutions that effectively treat wastewater onsite.
Bio-Disk® is a proven, effective and versatile wastewater treatment system – using only 10% of the energy consumed by competitive systems! The system’s exceptionally low energy consumption enables it to be powered by solar energy. The system meets international health and safety standards – no unsafe chemicals or unpleasant odors. The reliable system offers superb ease of operation and low maintenance costs.
The Bio-Disk Rotating Biological Contractor (RBC) system effectively handles wastewater on any site:
- Resorts and trailer parks
- Army camps
- Truck Stops
- Public facilities: Hospitals, prisons, and more
Why Choose Bio-Disk?
Bio-Disk offers simple, superior solutions for onsite wastewater treatment:
- Tried and tested – proven system meets international standards for onsite treatment plants
- Easy to use – simple to install with low operation and maintenance costs
- Energy efficient – very low power consumption
- Environmentally friendly – odor and chemical free
- Flexible – modular system can be expanded to meet growing needs
- Efficient – handles up to 3,000 m³/day (750,000 GPD) in any requested effluent quality
- Compliance with LEED standards